We are here to help you enjoy your life, pain-free! To make a convenient appointment, simply call us today at (773) 609-1847. Our practice is dedicated to helping our patients identify the cause of their pain and creating a custom treatment program that will allow them to return to normal activities pain-free.
At PREP Performance Center, we want to maximize your time with us. If you would like to save time on your first visit, please print the following patient documents below, fill them out, and bring them with you to your first appointment. Otherwise, allow extra time before your appointment to fill them out here.
Before Your First Visit
- Make a list of questions that you have to discuss on your first visit.
- List signs and symptoms that can be of importance to the physical therapist.
- Please call PREP Performance Center in Chicago, IL to verify your insurance benefits.
- Arrive 15 minutes early for your first appointment.
- Bring with you a copy of your insurance card and a photo ID.
What to Expect on Your First Visit
- You will register with our friendly front office staff. They will help you navigate the insurance process and treatment program so you can focus on your recovery.
- You will meet with your physical therapist for the initial evaluation.
- During the evaluation, your physical therapist will ask questions about your medical history, current pain, or injury. Open communication helps us understand your problem
- Your movement, strength, coordination, and much more will be evaluated. Our purpose is to help you, so please ensure you communicate to your physical therapist if anything is hurting or bothering you during the examination.
- Your physical therapist will recommend and prepare a course of treatments to ensure the quickest recovery and the best results.
- There will be some treatments performed the first day to get you started on your road to recovery, feel better upon leaving your session and have a clear plan of how physical therapy can help.
- You will schedule your series of visits with the front desk. We offer many convenient appointment times, however, prime times can become busy, so it is best to book ahead as much as possible.
- Your physical therapist will write up their findings and treatment plan to submit to your referring physician or another medical professional who you choose.
- If you have any questions at any time, please don’t hesitate to call. We want to ensure your satisfaction and full recovery.