Lacrosse – Are you an athlete and planning to go back into sports training? First, we need to consider several programs before hitting back to the court.
- Cardiovascular fitness and strength improving running economy and fuel utilization varying physiological response allow time for recovery.
- Progressing Speed and Intensity.
- Complete 6-7 x/week.
- Progressive Tissue Loading for optimal tensile strength.
- Training Variety to reduce overuse and improve endurance and tissue resiliency.
- Active Rest Day: Foam Rolling/Stretch
- Functional Strength: Glute, Core, Balance and Stabilization