About this item
– Sale is for a SINGLE BAND. Please choose from our six different resistance/tension levels. To help you select the best band for your application, we have included a tension guide and pull-up guide in the images to the left.
– YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING OUR #3 (BLUE) Light BAND. This band measures 1 1/8” wide, 4.5 mm thick and 41” in length. It offers resistance from 25-80 lbs. The #3 band provides a strong amount of tension for the resistance training of small muscle groups (arm curls) and moderate resistance on the larger muscle groups (band squats). These are great for stretching, speed and agility training or even adding them to your barbell for bench press, squat or deadlifts.
– PULL-UPS: Serious Steel Bands are a perfect tool to help you with your pull ups, dips or muscle-ups. Take a quick look at the Pull-Up Guide image to your left to get an idea of the best band for you. Choose a band based on your bodyweight and the current number of unassisted repetitions you can complete.
– MULTIPLE BANDS: Do you think you need a #4 band, but concerned it may be too much tension? You can purchase multiple smaller bands to equal the tension of heavier bands. Try the #2 & #3 instead of the #5 or try the #3 & #1 instead of the #4 band. Combining multiple sizes gives you more levels of tension because you can use them individually or you can use them at the same time
– If using for Powerlifting or Barbell Training you will want to order a pair of each desired size.